4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Piaţa 1 Decembrie 4, Oradea, Romania
Right in front of the Profi City store.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/15/2021 - 2/7/2023
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers suffering of claustrophobia
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apuseni Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave, Hike, Bike and Explore the Western Carpathians,Transylvania,Romania?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave, Hike, Bike and Explore the Western Carpathians,Transylvania,Romania?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave, Hike, Bike and Explore the Western Carpathians,Transylvania,Romania?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave, Hike, Bike and Explore the Western Carpathians,Transylvania,Romania?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cave, Hike, Bike and Explore the Western Carpathians,Transylvania,Romania
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOradeaBus Tours - Western RomaniaHiking - Western RomaniaMulti-day Tours - Western RomaniaMountain Bike Tours - Western RomaniaCategory