8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover a remote corner of Romania that most travelers miss. Known as “Bride’s Veil,” the scenic waterfall is one of the country’s most stunning—and overlooked—sights. Enjoy free time to explore the picturesque setting, and take a scenic stroll up a rugged trail in the Apuseni mountains. You’ll also visit a nearby lake and dam. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included, and the comfortable minivan can hold up to 5 passengers.
- A small-group tour to Romania’s “Bride’s Veil” waterfall—a stunning attraction most tourists miss
- Enjoy free time to explore the sight, and hike up a trail to the rugged Apuseni mountains
- Travel in a luxury minivan: hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Tours are capped at 5 people, guaranteeing you personalized attention from the private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Let me know your hotel in Oradea or Baile Felix and start time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pernes Arin PFA
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOradeaBus Tours - Western RomaniaFull-day Tours - Western RomaniaCategory