- Enjoy a sculpture workshop where no artistic experience is needed
- Learn about Naxos marble and traditional hand carving techniques
- Get a glimpse into the life of a local artisan, as you relax in their garden
- Keep cool as you carve with complimentary water, tea, or coffee
Departure & Return
I will meet you at the small intersection just as you reach the village of Eggares which is 15 minutes (7 kilometers) from the port on the main coastal road going North. There you will find a large parking next to Xaris Taverna and the small school of Eggares about 50 meters passed the gas station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Requires standing at a worktable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grimantis Garden
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.