4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the real Naxos with a local guide on this half-day tour that covers all the bases: an ancient ruin, a mountain village, a pottery, a distillery and an olive oil factory. Explore the Temple of Demeter, more than 2,500 years old; stroll through picturesque Chalki and Apeiranthos villages; sample olive oil, and more. As this is a private tour, pickup and drop-off are direct to your accommodation.
- Explore Naxos’ rugged and fascinating interior with a private guide
- Ask all the questions you like—your guide is just for your group
- Learn how the local Kitron liqueur is made at a century-old distillery
- Private 2-way door-to-door transfers save time and stress
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You make the Decision, We do the rest...!
- Naxos Airport, Greece
- Port of Naxos, Naxos 843 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naxos Sun Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Tour of Naxos Island?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Tour of Naxos Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private Tour of Naxos Island?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Tour of Naxos Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Private Tour of Naxos Island
2 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaxosMykonosShore Excursions - IosBus Tours - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosHistorical Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - KosBus Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosHistorical Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosCategory