3 hours (Approx.)
Hit the Swiss mountain peaks with a ticket to Glacier 3000 from Les Diablerets, and ride to an altitude of 9,842 feet (3,000 meters) by cable car. Once at the top of Scex Rouge, you’ll be greeted with dramatic alpine views that stretch to Jungfrau, the Matterhorn, and even Mont Blanc. Your ticket also includes entrance to the Peak Walk by Tissot, the famous peak-to-peak suspension bridge; the Quille du Diable Glacier Walk; Ice Express chairlift; and the snow park.
- Ticket to Glacier 3000 from Les Diablerets to Scex Rouge
- Ride in a panoramic cable car up to the mountain summit
- Enjoy sweeping mountain views of the Matterhorn and beyond
- Visit the Peak Walk by Tissot and hike along the Glacier Walk
- Ride in the Ice Express chairlift and check out the snow park
Saved to wishlist!
Peak Walk by Tissot
Ice Express chairlift
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Dog sled ride (advance booking is required)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cable car and restaurant are both wheelchair accessible, but the Peak Walk by Tissot is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Per the general terms and conditions of Glacier 3000, there can be no reimbursements or ticket extensions for bad weather or situations arising from acts of nature. However, if access to the glacier is not possible because of lift closure due to bad weather conditions, another ticket will be issued for Glacier 3000, or the ticket will be reimbursed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Glacier 3000
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glacier 3000 Ticket Including Cable Car and Peak Walk by Tissot?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Glacier 3000 Ticket Including Cable Car and Peak Walk by Tissot?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glacier 3000 Ticket Including Cable Car and Peak Walk by Tissot?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glacier 3000 Ticket Including Cable Car and Peak Walk by Tissot?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You should have sun glasses, because the light is very strong (sun + snow = blind :D )." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontreuxSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake GenevaNature and Wildlife - Lake GenevaAttractions & Museums - Lake GenevaSkip-the-Line Tours - GenevaNature and Wildlife - GenevaAttractions & Museums - GenevaSkip-the-Line Tours - AnnecyNature and Wildlife - AnnecyAttractions & Museums - AnnecyCategory