- 3.5-hour wine châteaux tour from Montpellier
- Visit the vineyards of two magnificent châteaux wineries
- Sample a variety of fine red, white and rosé wines with expert-led tastings
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in the middle of the square in "Esplanade de l´Europe", next to the statue (woman with wings) Directions: It's a 15 min walk from place de la comedie or you can take the tram n°1 or 4 and stop at "Place de l'Europe".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montpellier Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Half-Day Châteaux of Montpellier Wine Tour.