Are you interested in?
44 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
83 Tours & Activities
44 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore a wine cellar in Montepulciano with this tasting and tour. See rows of large oak barrels full of aging wine and learn about how it is made. Taste three local wines alongside pecorino cheese, Tuscan salami, and bruschetta. A small group size offers an intimate atmosphere.
- Visit an authentic wine cellar full of aging wines
- Learn about the winemaking process in Montepulciano
- Raise a glass to taste three local wines alongside snacks
- Limited to a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia di Collazzi, 7, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 7233P54
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeMontepulcianoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory