Are you interested in?
20 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
83 Tours & Activities
58 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Tuscan cuisine is seasonal, based on what is available at the local market each day. Learn how to cook like a true Tuscan with this market-to-table experience that kicks off with a jaunt through the market with your “cesarina” host to select ingredients that inspire your inner chef. Afterwards, you’ll prepare two dishes featuring your market goodies in your host’s home kitchen before sampling your creations.
- Discover seasonal Tuscan cuisine by creating market-inspired dishes
- Join your “cesarina” host to shop for up to five ingredients at the market
- A private home-cooking lesson to create two dishes with your ingredients
- Taste what you’ve prepared together, paired with local wines
Saved to wishlist!
Fresh Pasta dish
Private guided market tour
Private cooking class (two recipes)
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMontepulciano, Montepulciano, Tuscany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Montepulciano?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Montepulciano?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Montepulciano?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Montepulciano?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68460P183
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesMontepulcianoUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyCategory