3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Free splash jackets and helmets (if desired)
Highly maintained equipment
River and land access fees included
Round trip shuttle from main Moab office
Pre-trip safety orientation
Trip Leaders average 2,000 river miles
Departure & Return
745 Kane Creek Blvd , 745 Kane Creek Blvd, Moab, UT 84532, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Look for the Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Moab Rafting Afternoon Half-Day Trip
3 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes