Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line access means you’ll see The Last Supper without the hassle
- Hear an introduction to the painting from your trained art historian guide
- Audio headsets are available for larger groups
- Discover Santa Maria delle Grazie: a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Departure & Return
In front of the entrance to the Last Supper Museum, a door indicated by some flags. Coordinator will be waiting with a sign with the name of the tour on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All participants are required to bring along a valid ID document (either the original document)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- For the Last Supper visit, children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller
- Due to increased security measures, bags of any size, food and drinks are NOT allowed inside the Last Supper Museum
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants are required to bring and wear FFP2 masks. Blue surgical masks will not be accepted. It is adviced to wear the face mask while inside the venues/ attractions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Age City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival