- Discover the Duomo in Milan on a private tour
- Skip the long lines with priority access admission
- Take in the views of Milan from the rooftop terrace
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you 10 minutes before the tour in front of the main Duomo Ticket Office in Piazza Duomo 14/A on the left-hand side of the Cathedral's side doors. Your guide will bring you your entrance tickets and microphone system before starting the guided tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes are recommended on the Rooftops.
- Jump to the front of the Ticket Office line by showing your voucher and go straight to the Infopoint Desk where your guide will be waiting for you with your tickets
- Get to the meeting point (Infopoint Desk inside the Ticket Office, Piazza Duomo 14/A ), 10 minutes before the guided tour starts
- Pushchairs must be closed and carried by hand on the Rooftops
- Visitors are subject to security checks by law enforcement before visiting the Cathedral and the Rooftops. Please be ready to go through an airport-style security system.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Duomo di Milano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff