Explore our promoted experiences
- Segway tour of Milan with an expert local guide
- Glide by redbrick Sforzesco Castle, Piazza del Duomo, and La Scala opera house
- Coast along Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan's most popular shopping boulevard
- Listen to entertaining commentary from your guide on your audio headset
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at our office, located at Via dei Chiostri 1, 20121 Milan. We are at the corner of Via dei Chiostri and Via Ancona. The closest undergound station is "Lanza-Brera", which is a 5 minute walk away. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
What To Expect
Your guide provides a Segway tutorial before you take off, ensuring you’re absolutely comfortable before taking to the streets. This activity is perfect for anyone over the age of 12 and showcases the architecture, history, and landmarks of this popular city. With a cap at eight people, you’re sure to enjoy a personalized experience and individual headsets ensure you’re always connected to your guide en route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- All riders must be at least 16 years old.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- A valid ID document is required on date of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours Holdings LLC - Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands