- 2.5-hour Segway tour of Milan by night
- See Milan's spectacular skyline illuminated
- Marvel at the dazzling architecture of Porta Nuova, including the Unicredit tower, Italy’s tallest building
- Admire the ultra-modern skyscrapers at Palazzo Lombardia, the seat of the regional government
- Zoom past historical sights including the old Porta Garibaldi city gate and the majestic Milan Central Station
- Listen to engaging audio commentary through a headset
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized Segway experience
Departure & Return
Please do not looking for an office or store, because the meeting point is our training area. • From Lanza underground station take Via Tivoli and carry on to Via Pontaccio, turn left on Via Solferino and you will find Via Ancona". • Please also check our location on GOOGLE MAPS
What To Expect
Ride out of the historical center to the newer parts of town. Go through the neoclassical gate, Porta Garibaldi, and down the pedestrianized street Corso Como. The street is flanked by trendy bars, boutiques and cafes. As you speed along the pavements, with your guide leading the way, listen to the audio which explains Milan's history and recent changes.
In Porta Nuova, a chic and fast-changing business district, learn about new developments and see innovative architecture. Don’t forget to look up at the impressive skyscrapers, including the asymmetrical Unicredit Tower, the tallest structure in Italy. At night, marvel at all the bright LED lights.
And don’t miss the Diamond Tower, a 30-floor diamond-shaped glass skyscraper that is one of the newest additions to the Milan skyline. Then whiz over to the Giardini di Porto Nuova gardens, a leafy and verdant park. Gaze up and marvel at the Bosco Verticale, or Vertical Forest, a residential building that boasts more than 1,000 trees and bushes growing on the two buildings.
Finally, cruise to Palazzo Lombardia, where the local government meets, and to Milan Central Station, the large railway station.
Your tour then concludes back at the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- All participants must be at least 16 years old
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- A valid ID document is required on date of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands