3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Milan's top attractions on a walking tour through the city. Wander among medieval courtyards, visit the Benedictine monastery of San MaurIzio al Monastero Maggiore and explore the world's third-largest cathedral. Enjoy convenient skip-the-line access to major sites, and learn about Milan's fascinating history from your guide as you go. This walk through Milan includes a mix of artistic styles from throughout the decades, ranging from examples of trompe l'oeil in San Satiro Church to the more contemporary (and controversial) middle finger of Maurizio Cattelan in Piazza Affari.
- Milan walking tour with skip-the-line access
- Explore Milan's top sights and attractions on foot
- See artist Bernardino Luini's 'Sistine Chapel of Milan' and visit Duomo Cathedral — the third largest cathedral in the world
- Learn about the city's unique history from your guide
- Sneak a peek at the infamous 'middle finger' of Maurizio Cattelanin Piazza d'Affari
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional private guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
please provide the name of the hotel (only if located in the city center)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Veditalia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milan Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Milan Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Milan Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Milan Private Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanCity Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyArt Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyCity Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoCity Tours - Lake ComoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoArt Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
TicineseColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Piazza Mercanti La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Piazza FontanaSerravalle Designer OutletAutodromo Nazionale MonzaNavigli DistrictMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)10 Corso ComoAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Corso Buenos AiresSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)