- Lake Maggiore Day Trip from Milan
- Wander the beautiful Italian village of Stresa
- Hop on a boat for a Lake Maggiore cruise
- Explore the Borromean Islands including Isola dei Pescatori and Isole Bella
Departure & Return
Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When the time comes, board a boat for a cruise around the lake. Marvel at the villas perched on the shore, the verdant gardens and the mountains in the distance. Cruise around Isola Madre toward Isola dei Pescatori, Island of the Fishermen, where you disembark. Enjoy some free time here to explore the island on your own. Walk along the shore of the island or sit down at a local eatery for a lovely fish lunch (at own expense).
Get back on the boat and head to one more of the Borromean Islands. This time it is Isola Bella, Beautiful Island, where you can visit the Borromean Palace (entrance not included) and gardens or discover the many shops, boutiques, and cafés housed in historic buildings. Finally, you will rejoin the boat and cruise back to Stresa for your return Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms