8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Train Tickets from Milan to Stresa and return
Guide at disposal Full day
Entrance tickets Palazzo Borromeo
Departure & Return
Milano Centrale Railway Station , Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 1, 20124 Milano MI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting point at 08.00 am near Burgerking in Central Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during LAKE MAGGIORE TOUR FROM Milan with its BORROMEO’S ISLANDS - private tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during LAKE MAGGIORE TOUR FROM Milan with its BORROMEO’S ISLANDS - private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during LAKE MAGGIORE TOUR FROM Milan with its BORROMEO’S ISLANDS - private tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during LAKE MAGGIORE TOUR FROM Milan with its BORROMEO’S ISLANDS - private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
LAKE MAGGIORE TOUR FROM Milan with its BORROMEO’S ISLANDS - private tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursWater ToursDay CruisesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMilanRail Tours - LombardyWater Tours - LombardyDay Cruises - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyRail Tours - FernoWater Tours - FernoDay Cruises - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoRail Tours - Lake ComoWater Tours - Lake ComoDay Cruises - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Branca Tower (Torre Branca)Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Serravalle Designer OutletBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Via della SpigaLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Museo del NovecentoChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Codex AtlanticusVia Monte NapoleonePorta NuovaFidenza VillageQuadrilatero d'OroPiazza Gae Aulenti