Explore our promoted experiences
- Foxtown outlets shopping day trip from Milan
- Cross the Italian border into Switzerland for great discounted shopping at the FoxTown Factory Stores
- Snag bargain-priced designer fashions by Gucci, Prada, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Adidas and more
- Enjoy 30–70% discounts at more than 130 stores
- Round-trip coach transport from central Milan included
Departure & Return
Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Indulge in great discounts on brands such as Gucci, Prada, Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Trussardi, Adidas and Nike at more than 130 different shops.
And when you've grown tired of shopping or just need a break, spend some time in the Grand Casino Admiral, indulging in a hearty Swiss-Italian meal at a local restaurant or plop down at a spa for some serious beauty TLC.
When the time comes, hop back on the coach for the ride back to Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms