Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-hour tour of Milan's historic and contemporary fashion
- Visit a museum in an aristocratic home
- Discover the best shopping streets
- Hear about up-and-coming designers
- Toast the sunset with a rooftop cocktail
- Small group tour ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you outside the Costume museum holding a sign saying Milan Walking Tours
Right beside Metro Station Montenapoleone on Yellow Line M3.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual; comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Milan Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands