- Save hours with priority entrance to admire Leonardo’s “The Last Supper”
- Learn about the painting’s history and significance by visiting with a guide
- A small group of maximum six participants for more personal attention
- Choose an early morning tour time to maximize your time in Milan
Departure & Return
In front of the box office of the Last Supper in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie. Your guide will be holding a LivItaly Tours sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: All participants are required to bring along a valid picture ID on the day of the tour (either the original document or a photocopy)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY LivTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas