- Canal district evening tour in Milan
- Soak up a bit of Italian culture as you learn about Renaissance art and see the Portinari Chapel, known for its fresco
- Walk along the Darsena and hear about the history of the canals
- Watch the neighborhood begin to come to life for the night
- Visit a characteristic spot in this trendy district for an aperitivo with a glass of wine
- Great way to start a night out in Milan
Departure & Return
Your guide will be in the square in front of the main doorway to the church of Sant'Eustorgio.
Our last stop is very close to the Metro Station of Porta Genova on the Green Line M2. Your guide will show you how to get there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Those under this age are welcome to come provided they are accompanied by an adult. They will be offered a soft drink.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Milan Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Canals Art Food and Wine Tour.