8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to both historic sites - Pont du Gard & Orange
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
These are all private tours; so we are happy to coordinate with you a collection from another hotel or villa - just contact us when you reserve.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pont du Gard to Villeneuve Les Avignon & Châteauneuf du Pape wine private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pont du Gard to Villeneuve Les Avignon & Châteauneuf du Pape wine private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pont du Gard to Villeneuve Les Avignon & Châteauneuf du Pape wine private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pont du Gard to Villeneuve Les Avignon & Châteauneuf du Pape wine private tour
11 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)La CornichePalais LongchampMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Place aux HuilesCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Calanque d’En-VauMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Fort Saint-JeanMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Fontaine CastellaneMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Cap CanailleCalanque de Sormiou Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)