- Full-day private shore excursion to Dalyan from Marmaris
- Cruise along the beautiful, nature-rich Dalyan River and visit its famous mud baths
- See the ruined ancient city of Kaunos and cruise past its rock-cut Kings’ Tombs
- Visit İztuzu Beach, a protected haunt of rare loggerhead turtles
- Break for lunch (own expense) at a riverside restaurant
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide on this excursion
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- It is highly recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms