8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Explore the world underwater on this diving tour that caters to all levels. Participate in two dives, and take the rest of the time to swim and snorkel in the clear waters of the sea. Spot amphorae and a sunken ship on a dive at Kadirga Cove, and explore the natural aquatic scenes at Baca Cave. In the middle, break for a relaxing lunch.
- Enjoy diving at all levels
- See ancient underwater amphorae and shipwrecks
- Take time to swim and snorkel
- Pause for a light lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Sandwich for lunch
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Round-trip shared transfer
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Departure Point: Marmaris and Icmeler hotels Dates: Daily Return point: Concludes at your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huge Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Diving At Galleon and Chimney From Marmaris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Diving At Galleon and Chimney From Marmaris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Diving At Galleon and Chimney From Marmaris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Diving At Galleon and Chimney From Marmaris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Diving At Galleon and Chimney From Marmaris