5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Monte Sibilla is perhaps the most accessible of the Sibillini Range—a chain of sublime mountains in the Le Marche region’s southwestern flank. Take a guided hike to the mountain’s peak starting at the Rifugio Sibilia hut, using the easy to intermediate route along the Mount Zampa ridge. A guide takes you to the Cave of Sibilia, named after its mythical inhabitant, the Apennine Sibyl.
- Ideal for travelers who want to take a less strenuous outing to the Sibillini Mountain Range
- See the Vettore, valley of Lake Pilato, and the Gorge of the Infernaccio
- Visit the mythical Cave of Sibilia, named after the Apennine oracle
- Choose between two departure times and a nighttime excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Stradone, 14, 63088 Montemonaco AP, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 4 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Piceno Incoming
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 21725P23