1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the Andalusian countryside on this half-day hike in Marbella. Traverse the forests and discover the flora, fauna, and rock formations of the area. Learn about the region’s history from your tour guide as you pass Moorish castles, Roman ruins, and prehistoric caves. Spend the day in the great outdoors with a small group of eight guests or less and get to know the rural life of Spain.
- Spend the day hiking in the Andalusian countryside
- Take in the beautiful landscapes and discover the flora and fauna
- Learn about the region’s history as you pass ancient landmarks
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from Manilva, Estepona, to Marbella , anywhere near the A7
The westernmost meeting point is the parking lot in front of the LIDL supermarket in Sabinillas, Manilva.
The easternmost meeting point is the La Cañada shopping center on the A7, at the roundabout opposite the BP petrol station, it is safe, easy and free parking
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY SUR walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dayhikes with pick-up from Marbella and Estepona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dayhikes with pick-up from Marbella and Estepona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dayhikes with pick-up from Marbella and Estepona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dayhikes with pick-up from Marbella and Estepona?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Dayhikes with pick-up from Marbella and Estepona
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesCosta del SolMarbellaHiking - Costa del SolHiking - BenahavisHiking - MalagaCategory