Explore our promoted experiences
- 30- or 60-minute test drive of the Ferrari California, in Maranello
- Make the most of your experience with informative driving tips from the instructor
- Feel the power of the Ferrari Formula One during a 10-minute ride in the Formula One Simulator
- Visit the Ferrari Museum
Departure & Return
In front of "I love Maranello", Viale Alfredo Dino Ferrari 15, Maranello
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The California car type features a 90° V8 with fuel direct-injection engine, top speed of 200 mph (320 km/hr), and accelerating from 0 to 62 mph (100 km/h) in 3.6 seconds.
Receive a safety briefing and orientation to the California from your driving instructor, who rides along with you during your test drive. An internal camera records your driving experience on a DVD that you can take with you, along with a signed diploma that certifies the completion of the Ferrari test drive training.
After your 30- or 60-minute test drive of the Ferrari California, take a 10-minute ride in the Formula One simulator to feel the power of the Ferrari Formula One car. Finally, take time to browse the displays in the Ferrari Museum, where you can learn about the cars and Enzo Ferrari – the charismatic founder of the company, and step into the trophy room.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 1 person per booking is allowed, this includes room for one passenger to accompany the driver
- Renter must be at least 18 years old.
- Renter must provide a valid driver's license, with minimum one-year experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY LivTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas