8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a full day immersed in the beauty of Mallorca’s mountainous northern coast and the World Heritage-listed Tramuntana mountain ranges. Ride a vintage-style tram to charming Puerto Soller, where you can admire original works by Miro and Picasso and take a guided tour of village highlights. Take in spectacular views as your coach winds through mountain roads, and enjoy leisure time to explore the lovely town of Valldemosa.
- Tour the charming mountain villages of Puerto Soller and Valldemosa
- Drive through the World Heritage-listed Tramuntata ranges
- See original paintings and ceramics by Miro and Picasso
- Ride a vintage tram to Puerto Soller
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (‘selected hotels from the North area of Mallorca
Clients staying in the south area can get on the bus at the Mallorca Fashion outlet
30 minutes tram trip
Photo stop at Sa Foradada
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Once you have made your booking you will receive an email with the confirmation details. Please click on the option to CONTACT THE TOUR OPERATOR and write the name of your hotel. If you are staying at a villa or private accommodation, write the name of the closest hotel. Then the tour operator will reply to you with the meeting point and time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and your camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Is this tour suitable for people with walking difficulties?
A:There is a 15 minute slow walk from the bus to the centre in Soller. This is not suitable for people with walking difficulties (no problem for wheelchairs).
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valldemosa and Valley of Soller Tour in Mallorca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valldemosa and Valley of Soller Tour in Mallorca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Due to being hospitalised on day before trip for 8 days sadly was unable to take trip,hopefully some time at a later date will be able to take it again as really disappointed to miss it" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Valldemosa and Valley of Soller Tour in Mallorca
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMallorcaRail Tours - Balearic IslandsBus Tours - Balearic IslandsNature and Wildlife - Balearic IslandsWalking Tours - Balearic IslandsHistorical Tours - Balearic IslandsFull-day Tours - Balearic IslandsRail Tours - IbizaBus Tours - IbizaNature and Wildlife - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaFull-day Tours - IbizaRail Tours - BarcelonaBus Tours - BarcelonaNature and Wildlife - BarcelonaWalking Tours - BarcelonaHistorical Tours - BarcelonaFull-day Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Es Trenc BeachSóller Marineland MallorcaFormentor and Puerto PollensaPuig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Western Water ParkSon Amar Dinner ShowRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Cala Santanyí Bellver CastleGenova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Es PontàsPlaya de MuroSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Aqualand El ArenalBasilica de Sant FrancescKatmandu ParkPlatja des Coll BaixPalma Plaza Mayor