- 4.5-hour adventure tour with pickup in south Mallorca
- Cliff jump, rappel, climb, and swim to explore sea caves and cliffs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Travel with an experienced adventure guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
We can collect from most south resorts or meet you in the parking of Pirates Adventure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You'll be fully equipped with a wetsuit and other safety equipment, so you can focus on pushing your limits on cliff jumps that range from 6 feet (2 meters) to 39 feet (12 meters), with the option to take on progressively higher jumps as you explore. Designed for traveling along the rocky edge of Mallorca, “coasteering” blends adventure techniques from a range of adventurous sports, moving by any means necessary.
Lower yourself off the edge of a sea cliff using a climbing rope and rappel device, then explore the pools and formations in a maze of sea caves. Gather the nerve to try “psicobloc” or deep water free soloing, rock climbing with a clean drop into the ocean. At the end of the trip along the coast, meet the driver for the return trip to your hotel, where this trip concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
- Please bring sun screen, bottled water and your own lunch
- Please bring your bathing suit and towel
- All passenger heights, weights and shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Large groups can be tailored to suit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please not we do our best to provide guides with the language requested however everyone will speak Spanish and English as a minimum
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Mallorca S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms