5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the medieval majesty of Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed Spanish city, on a 5-hour tour from Madrid. With a knowledgeable guide, witness the arresting beauty of ancient landmarks like the Church of St. Tomé and the sacred Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes. Absorb the serpentine charm of the Jewish Quarter, enjoy a panoramic coach tour of Toledo’s outskirts, and marvel at the old Palace of Justice as you gain valuable insight into Toledo’s rich history from your guide.
- 5-hour tour of the UNESCO-listed city of Toledo from Madrid
- Enjoy a comprehensive walking tour of arresting landmarks like the Plaza del Ayuntamiento and the Primate Cathedral
- Discover the quaint charm of the Jewish Quarter
- View Toledo’s outskirts on a panoramic coach tour
- Learn about the city’s rich history from your expert guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip Madrid Toledo by bus
Tour guide (bilingual)
Visit of a Damascene handcraft workshop
Synagogue of Saint Mary the White admission
Santo Tome's church admission
Hotel pickup /drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Use of comfortable shoes is recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY VPT Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was also very hilly, and not great if you don’t walk well." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoHalf-day Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaHalf-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Valley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos)Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)Parque Warner MadridBasílica de San Francisco El GrandeSobrino de BotínPlaza de la IndependenciaPuerta del SolMuseum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)Palacio De CristalBarrio de SalamancaMuseum of Natural SciencesSabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)Museum of Costume (Museo del Traje)Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)Cardamomo Tablao FlamencoLas Rozas VillageHouse Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez)Matadero MadridGeomineral Museum (Museo Geominero)National Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas)