4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels from Neoi Poroi, Platamona, Leptokarya, Dion, Litochoro)
Photos & Video
Departure & Return
Leof. Megas Alexandros 44, Nei Pori 600 63, Greece
From Thessaloniki 1:30h and 110Km From Athens 4:00h and 400Km
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- Dress code is athletic with sport shoes, swimsuit and towel.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xtremeway Outdoors Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olympus Lagoons?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olympus Lagoons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Olympus Lagoons?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olympus Lagoons?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMacedoniaThessaloniki4WD Tours - ThessalonikiSporting Events - ThessalonikiExtreme - ThessalonikiHalf-day Tours - Thessaloniki4WD Tours - PeloponneseSporting Events - PeloponneseExtreme - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - Peloponnese4WD Tours - Adriatic CoastSporting Events - Adriatic CoastExtreme - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastCategory