Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- London Super Saver, combining two incredible, guided tours at a discounted price
- Enjoy early access to the Tower of London and see the gleaming Crown Jewels
- Look out for top attractions including Big Ben and the London Eye on a Thames River cruise
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace or Horse Guards Parade
- View the exterior of Buckingham Palace and learn about Queen Elizabeth II and the history of the British Royal Family
- Stroll through Trafalgar Square, Whitehall and Parliament Square, and see Downing Street and Westminster Abbey
Departure & Return
MORNING TOUR - At 8:15am Meet directly in front of the Ticket Office at Tower of London, look for the CityWonders sign.
AFTERNOON TOUR - At 2:00pm PLEASE NOTE! THE MEETING POINT IS NOT AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE. Meet your guide by the Duke of York Column, Waterloo Place, 9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AJ. This is the tall column with a statue on top.
Morning Tour ends at Buckingham Palace
Afternoon Tour ends at House of Parliament
What To Expect
With your early access ticket, be among the first to step inside the Tower of London. Bypass the lines and head inside the see the opening ceremony, and learn about the history of the monument. Then, use your time to explore on your own. Sites you may want to check out include the Medieval Palace, Traitors’ Gate, and the White Tower, as well as the famous Crown Jewels.
Meet your guide and cruise from the Tower of London to the Embankment pier. Have your camera ready as your route along the Thames River includes sights of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral and more.
Step back onto dry land, and walk to Horse Guard’s Parade or Buckingham Palace to see the Changing of the Guard—a time-honored ceremony performed by the Household Cavalry or Queen’s Foot Guards. Stroll onward through St. James Park, and stop for photos by Buckingham Palace. Then, enjoy free time for lunch.
Highlights of London Walking Tour: Walk with your guide to Trafalgar Square to see Nelson’s Column, St. Martin in the Fields Church, and the National Gallery.
As you stroll through this vibrant area of London, hear about the royals and politicians of Great Britain, who have left their mark around the capital. Pass Whitehall, home of the government, and swing past Downing Street where the Prime Minister lives.
Enjoy photo stops at the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey—site of the 2011 Royal Wedding—and see Big Ben, London’s iconic clock tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Changing of the Guard will not operate in rain and will be replaced with an extended walking tour
- Non-flash photography is permitted in the Tower of London
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders UK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.