- Harry Potter walking tour in London
- See locations used in the Harry Potter movies, including the Leaky Cauldron and Diagon Alley
- Pose for a photo at Platform 9¾, where Harry caught the Hogwarts Express
- Hear behind-the-scenes info about the films
Departure & Return
The Corner of All Bar One (All Bar One is right next to McDonalds)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stroll through Diagon Alley where Harry purchased all his magical school supplies in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Then visit the entry to the Leaky Cauldron, the popular wizarding pub. Walk over the Millennium Bridge, the site of Lord Voldemort’s brutal muggle attack in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Continue along the Thames River from the Embankment to Tate Modern Museum to view key London sites that inspired J.K. Rowling’s tales. Experience the world through the author’s eyes as you see elements of muggle London spun into a magical patchwork.
Then travel by tube (make sure you have a valid Travelcard for Zone 1) to King’s Cross, where you’ll visit Platform 9¾. Stand where Harry, Ron, and Hermoine did as they waited for the Hogwarts Express, and pose for a photo with a disappearing luggage trolley. Your tour ends in the afternoon at King’s Cross Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Harry Potter's Walking Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K. Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Tours London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience