- Half-day guided walking tour showing off delicious Slovenian cuisine and wine
- Sample up to nine traditional dishes and four Slovenian wines
- Visit various types of restaurants in central Ljubljana, including a gostilna, a traditional tavern-like spot
- Learn about the history and culture of Slovenia from the knowledgeable guide
- Experience more than just food: learn about the architecture and art around town, getting an insider’s view of Ljubljana
- Enjoy a small-group experience, with tour numbers limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Admire the Baroque-era and art deco architecture designed by Slovenian architect Jože Plečnik, as well as the charming cobblestone streets, as you walk from restaurant to street food stand and cafe. Listen as your guide explains how the dishes are made and mingle with the local restaurant staff. Sip four Slovenian wines for a true local dining experience.
As the tour comes to an end, you’ll be satiated and inspired, having sampled nine dishes total and ambled through the beautiful streets. As you bid farewell to your guide, continue exploring Ljubljana on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Please inform us of any dietary restrictions or food allergies at least one day before the tour departure
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Minimum numbers for the tour to operate is 2.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff