Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy spectacular desert views
- Family friendly
- Admission to Railroad Museum included
- See the landscape in a fun, unique way
Departure & Return
From Las Vegas take 215 Hwy East towards Henderson NV, Exit to South US-93/ South US-95 towards Boulder City NV, Take Exit 15B for US-93 Business towards Boulder City NV, drive 2.9 miles and turn left at Yucca St destination/starting point is on your right (Nevada State Rail Museum).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- children welcome but must have their own seat
- infants ride free but must be secured in a chest pack to an adult rider
- toddler harnesses available for 'little explorers'
- Rail Explorers is committed to providing an accessible experience and strive to accommodate 100% of visitors. Please contact us if you have any questions or individual requirements.
- Please let staff know of any condition that may impact your ability to complete the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rail Explorers Las Vegas Division
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff