Departure & Return
Your pick up point is the Mirage hotel and Casino located at 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Your pick up time is 7.15am from the Tour Bus pickup area. Please be outside and ready 10 mins prior to departure- your tour will not wait.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a fully private tour for just your group
- Your luggage may not exceed 44lbs (20kgs)
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- Please note that sunrise viewings in Monument Valley may not be available when booking the lodging option due to availability of certain accommodations
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Campsites (if selected) are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. If your party is 3 or 5 guests, you will be in 1 or 2 triples rooms with two queen beds in each. All lodging accommodations are of 3 star quality or higher
- Depending on daylight, the Monument Valley Jeep tour may be offered as a sunrise tour.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms