- Tie the knot at Paradise Wedding Chapel, ‘‘Clean and Modern Chapel’.
- Get excellent photo opportunities on our beautiful grounds and Gazebo.
- Enjoy your ceremony in the one-of-a-kind Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
- Customize your wedding for all of the fun with none of the hassle
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Booking is for two people only, marrying each other.
- You may bring guests according to the package guidelines. If you have more guests than your package allows, you will need to upgrade your package. Guests are anyone in the chapel other than the couple getting married.
- You must bring a Nevada Marriage License to the Chapel at the time of your Reservation.
- The photos included in all of the packages are candid ceremony photos. Posed photos will be available to purchase.
- Any package can be used for a Wedding, Vow Renewal, or Commitment Ceremony.
- A custom Vow Renewal Certificate will be provided for all Vow Renewal Ceremonies. A custom souvenir "Wedding Certificate" will be provided for Commitment Ceremonies.
- Marriage License Information: The cost of the Nevada Marriage License is $102.00. There is no blood test or waiting period. Documents such as divorce decrees, death certificates or birth certificates are not required in Nevada. You will need a passport or a driver's license for identification. The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open daily from 8am to midnight (12am). It is located at 201 E. Clark Ave, Downtown Las Vegas. The Minister will file your Marriage License for you at the Clark County Recorder's Office to ensure legal recognition.
- Minister Fee of $60 cash is not included and will be collected when you arrive.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paradise Wedding Chapel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands