- Helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip
- View the dazzling lights of the Strip from your helicopter
- See the Bellagio, Stratosphere, and Fremont Street Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included (if option selected)
- Fly in a state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a hotel pickup, head to the helicopter terminal and after check-in, climb aboard a luxurious 6-seat ECO-Star helicopter.
Once in the air, fly over the casinos and resorts of the Las Vegas Strip, from the New York-New York skyline to the Bellagio fountains and the 315,000-watt light beam of the Luxor pyramid.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older are required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Photo ID such as a driver's license or passport is required for all travelers over the age of 18
- Children 2 years and older are required to have a seat by FAA regulations
- This tour is wheelchair accessible provided that there is someone in your party able to assist you with boarding and disembarking. Wheelchairs will remain at the terminal during flight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight with Optional Transportation.