Departure & Return
Meeting location is the Hoover Dam Lodge, U.S. 93, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA. Meet in the Parking Lot!
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend you bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, water shoe (no flip-flops!), shoe for short hike, layered clothing, swimsuit (under clothes) and great attitude.
- Maximum weight limit is 300lb/person
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Alcohol or Smoking Allowed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Vegas SUP Kayak Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a must for people who are going to Vegas." See review