- Visit Grand Canyon National Park with provided entry and round-trip transport from Las Vegas
- Spend roughly four hours at the canyon, where you can hike or take the park shuttle to visitor centers to learn about the geological wonder
- Tour limited to thirteen people for a small-group experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum number of 5 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coexist West Coast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Layer your clothing, it gets hot in the van when it is full and minimize any backpacks as there really isn't any room except between your legs." See review
- "The day was not too hot and windy with blue skies which made it even better." See review
- "This is a wonderful attraction for people of all ages." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews