2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the iconic landscapes of the Southwest on this 2-day tour from Las Vegas to Arizona’s top natural attractions. While it's difficult to fit in all these sights while traveling on your own, this efficiently organized guided tour squeezes in three Grand Canyon overlooks, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Hoover Dam. Plus, you even have time to stop for photos and learn about the sights along the way.
- Enjoy an overnight tour of Arizona’s natural wonders
- Take photos from the most iconic points on the Grand Canyon rim
- Learn about the geology of the region on a tour of colorful slot canyons
- Relax and enjoy the views from the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Horseshoe Bend Entrance Fee
Service fees for tour guide (min. USD $20.00 per person)
Antelope Canyon Ticket: ($65 Value)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLas Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One hotel room is included per booking.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickups commence 30-60 minutes before the tour
- Pickups are only offered for hotels within 2 miles of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY MaxTour LLC
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
How can I arrange hotel pickup for the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:Pickup is available from many Las Vegas Strip hotels. When booking your tour, please select your hotel from the list. Be sure to call the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm the exact pickup details.
How far from Las Vegas is the South Rim of the Grand Canyon?
A:The distance from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim is about 270 miles. Therefore, this Grand Canyon trip takes 4 hours to reach the South Rim located in Grand Canyon National Park.
Can I bring my young child with me on the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:Children ages 5 and over are welcome to join the tour.
Are booster seats available during the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:Booster seats are available at no charge. If you need a booster seat, please notate your request in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
How long do we stay at the Grand Canyon during the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:You will have approximately 3 hours at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon to enjoy the beautiful views and take some fantastic pictures!
Can we visit Upper Antelope Canyon during the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:The tour includes a visit to Lower Antelope Canyon, which is the longest, most popular, and most fun section of the canyon.
What is there to see at Lower Antelope Canyon?
A:Lower Antelope Canyon is narrower and is nicknamed Corkscrew Canyon due to the steep, narrow stairs used for access. It is mostly V-shaped, with some A-shaped and parallel canyon walls. There is great lighting all day and year-round.
How strenuous is the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon requires guests to be able to climb moderate stairs with minimal assistance. Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level. Lower Antelope Canyon has moderately steep stairs to climb.
What should I wear for the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:It is best to wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe shoes. You may want to bring a hat and layered clothing.
Is food included in the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:Breakfast is included on the first day and snacks / drinks are provided throughout the tour. Other meals are not included, however, the group will make stops for lunches and dinners with recommendations for the best places to eat.
What should I bring with me on the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:Bring a change of clothes, toiletries, sunscreen, and a hat. Don't forget to bring a camera!
Is there air conditioning in the vehicle during the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:Yes, there is air conditioning and heating. You are welcome to bring blankets in the winter if you wish.
Can I bring luggage on the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:Luggage and suitcases (even carry-on size) are not allowed on the tour. Backpacks, duffel bags, and other soft-style bags are allowed. Most hotels in Las Vegas will store your luggage for early arrivals/late departures.
What time can I expect to be back in Las Vegas after the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:Typically the tour returns between 6 and 8 PM, depending on the season.
Are there USB chargers onboard the vehicle during the Hoover Dam Walk On Top Tour with Seven Magic Mountains?
A:Yes - All vehicles are equipped with chargers for your convenience.
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Small Group Overnight Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaOvernight Tours - NevadaMulti-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsOvernight Tours - Palm SpringsMulti-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffOvernight Tours - FlagstaffMulti-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Welder UpHidden Valley NevadaMirage Hotel and CasinoRio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoMandalay Bay Resort and CasinoMGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Bally's Las VegasThe Mob Museum Lake Mead National Recreation AreaThe Dome At Container ParkGrand Canyon South RimBlack Canyon RiverPioneer SaloonThe Colosseum at Caesars PalaceBodies: The ExhibitionStratosphere Hotel and CasinoExtraterrestrial HighwayZion National ParkNational Atomic Testing MuseumGold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)