12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Antelope Canyon Entrance fee
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
Paradise, NV 89119, USA
Meet outside the North Entrance Lower level of the Luxor Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the event that parts of this itnerary remain inaccessable due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted - wifi and restrooms on full size buses only
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Antelope canyon Minimum age is 7 years old. This attraction is NOT suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Please be advised that we may use either upper or lower antelope canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Travelers must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- In the event of inclement weather the canyon may be closed for safety precautions without advanced notice. In these instances, refunds will be at the discretion of the Navajo
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day Tour in Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-day Tour in Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-day Tour in Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Zion National ParkNevada State MuseumMadame Tussauds Las VegasThe Colosseum at Caesars PalaceCount's KustomsGrand Canyon North RimWelcome to Fabulous Las Vegas SignTuscany CasinoRick's RestorationsLuxor Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoThe Dome At Container ParkParis Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoColorado RiverBodies: The ExhibitionStratosphere Hotel and CasinoErotic Heritage Museum, Las VegasNational Atomic Testing MuseumExcalibur Hotel & CasinoDowntown Las VegasThe D Las Vegas