7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There are few places in the entire world with the beauty of the American West, where the wildlife, mountains and wide-open spaces create a feeling of transcendental freedom. On this 7-day camping tour through the American West, experience the beauty of Bryce Canyon and Yellowstone National Park, and see the Tetons mountains vertically stretching their way towards an open blue sky. Go searching for bison, bears, and wolves, and also enjoy the Mormon Tabernacle on a stop in Salt Lake City. The tour includes five nights of camping, one night in a hotel and most meals.
- 7-day camping trip from Las Vegas covering Bryce Canyon, Salt Lake City, the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Rocky Mountains and Snow Canyon
- View natural features such as Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs and Cedar Breaks National Monument
- Learn about the history and geology of the natural wonders you see from your informative guide
- See top Salt Lake City attractions including the Great Salt Lake and Mormon Tabernacle
- 6 nights of camping and 1 night of hotel accommodations
- Enjoy a visit to Yellowstone's Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center (at own expense)
- Almost all meals provided (meal supplement charge applies)
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
7-day camping tour to Bryce Canyon, Salt Lake City, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Provo
Camping accommodation (tent with foam sleeping mat)
1-night hotel accommodation (Day 2, Salt Lake City)
Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Live commentary is provided in English.
You will be required to pay a 110.00 USD supplement charge, to cover your meals per itinerary
Admission to Yellowstone's Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center
Sleeping bag and travel pillow (bring your own or purchase one at the beginning of the trip)
Departure & Return
The Mirage , 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet at Tour Bus Pick Up Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Camping accommodations are a solo or 2-person tent. If you are traveling as a couple or as a group of four or more, please advise this at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box so accommodations can be made to keep your party together
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- Sleeping bags and pillows are not provided; you must bring your own, and if you don’t own a sleeping bag or travel pillow, your guide will make a stop at a store where you can purchase one
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket (water proof), hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Dinners are prepared at the campsite in a communal effort; participation is required
- Please note: Bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All camping equipment-fully sanitized between tours
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary in English.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
You can cancel up to 57 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 57 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 56 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 56 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Day Camping Tour: Bryce Canyon, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day Camping Tour: Bryce Canyon, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Day Camping Tour: Bryce Canyon, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day Camping Tour: Bryce Canyon, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7-Day Camping Tour: Bryce Canyon, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone from Las Vegas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaAudio Guides - NevadaHiking - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaMulti-day Tours - NevadaWalking Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsAudio Guides - Palm SpringsHiking - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsMulti-day Tours - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffAudio Guides - FlagstaffHiking - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffMulti-day Tours - FlagstaffWalking Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Harrah's Las Vegas Tours & TicketsDeath Valley National Park Tours & TicketsDowntown Las Vegas Tours & TicketsZion National Park Tours & TicketsBinion's Gambling Hall Tours & TicketsFortification Hill Tours & TicketsCarroll Shelby Museum Tours & TicketsLion Habitat Ranch Tours & TicketsThe Colosseum at Caesars Palace Tours & TicketsElvis Chapel Tours & TicketsBryce Canyon National Park Tours & TicketsFountains of Bellagio Tours & TicketsHidden Valley Nevada Tours & TicketsValley of Fire State Park Tours & TicketsCashman Field Tours & TicketsBodies: The Exhibition Tours & TicketsCasino at the Tropicana Las Vegas Tours & TicketsWelcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign Tours & TicketsMGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsLake Mead National Recreation Area Tours & Tickets