- Snowboard or ski rental in South Lake Tahoe
- Select from multiple, convenient locations
- Get properly fit for your bindings and skis or snowboard
- Learn the basics on beginner-friendly equipment
- Kids sizes are also available for both snowboard and skis
Departure & Return
Powder House Express 3668 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
What To Expect
These performance packages, which include children’s sizes, are designed for beginner to intermediate skiers and boarders. The snowboard package comes with a Burton snowboard. If you need even more gear (perhaps you left your gloves at home, or it turns out your ski pants don’t fit anymore), you can also rent helmets, jackets, and pants, or purchase gloves, hats, and goggles at the rental shop. Choose the rental location that’s most convenient for you, from the Heavenly gondola to the junction of Pioneer Trail and Highway 50.
When you’ve got all your gear in hand, head to the South Lake Tahoe ski resort of your choice—hit the slopes of Heavenly for views of the lake and family-friendly trails, go to Kirkwood for more advanced terrain made for experienced skiers, or visit Sierra-at-Tahoe, a local favorite. When your rental period is over (after one, two or three days), just return your equipment to the original location you picked it up from.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Want to get to the slopes early? There is no additional charge for renting the night before (between 3pm—7pm).
- Need winter sports clothing or accessories? Rent Jackets, Pants and Helmets for Additional Fees. Gloves, Hats and Goggles are Available for Purchase only.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Powder House Ski & Snowboard Shops
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.