- Visit Venice on a convenient and affordable all-day trip from Lake Garda
- Experience the city’s famous canals and Venice Lagoon on a private boat tour
- Take a narrated walking tour and enjoy free time to explore independently
- Visit highlights like Piazza San Marco, the Campanile, and Bridge of Sighs
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- From 6 August 2021, in Italy the green pass is mandatory to access the museums, bars, and restaurants indoors
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montebaldo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff