4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Savor the scenery and sights of Lake Garda on a 4-hour afternoon cruise from Sirmione. Board a comfortable boat and sail along the lake’s western shores past islands, towns, villas, and more. Glide by the Roman Grotto of Catullus and one-time mansion of Maria Callas, see the islets of San Biagio and Garda and stop for an optional swim. Finally, take a stroll in Salò and toast views of Gardone with a glass of Prosecco.
- Discover the western coast of Lake Garda with its lush nature and fascinating villages
- Enjoy a snack or take a dive into clear waters on a private island
- Toast with some sparkling wine
Saved to wishlist!
Flute of Prosecco wine and Pizza
Possibility to do a swim
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Viale Guglielmo Marconi, 25019 Sirmione BS, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the event of bad weather, the scenic tours will not take place. The itinerary may be subject to changes according to the climate conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SIRMIONEBOATS - CONSORZIO MOTOSCAFISTI SIRMIONE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38773P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLake GardaWater Tours - VeronaDay Cruises - VeronaJet Boating - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaWater Tours - MantuaDay Cruises - MantuaJet Boating - MantuaHalf-day Tours - MantuaWater Tours - VicenzaDay Cruises - VicenzaJet Boating - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaCategory