1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit a villa winery in Domaso on Lake Como, and experience an authentic Italian family-run wine estate that’s been nurtured through the generations. Ideal if you’re looking for a Lake Como experience with a difference, the visit includes a tour of the wine cellar followed by an extravagant tasting session. You’ll savor local specialities that have been carefully chosen to complement the wine as you learn about viticulture in the northern Italian region.
- Learn about the evolution of the family-run winery as you tour the cellars
- See the different stages of wine production in progress as you explore
- Sip on three different varietals of wine at the Lake Como winery
- Try locally made produce that you won’t find in any supermarket
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to the winery and its cellar
Wine tasting with local food delicacies (3 different fine local wines with food )
Transportation available upon request
Departure & Return
Località Gaggio, 1/bis, 22013 Domaso CO, Italy
Via Gaggio, 1/bis, 22013 Domaso CO
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Domaso: Wine Tasting at the Winery on Como Lake?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Domaso: Wine Tasting at the Winery on Como Lake?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Domaso: Wine Tasting at the Winery on Como Lake?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "the walk up to the winery and the place itself is full of gorgeous views, hi ghy recommended!" See review
Product code: 17024P561
Compare Similar Experiences
Domaso: Wine Tasting at the Winery on Como Lake
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeLake ComoFood Tours - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoFood Tours - MilanWine Tastings - MilanCategory