2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Return from Lake Como with new skills in the kitchen, and impress your friends and family as you recreate dishes learnt on this pasta cooking class. Taking place in the home of a local chef, the experience teaches you how to create fresh pasta from scratch, and prepare a sauce or dressing that’s typical in the north of Italy. All equipment is provided; you just need to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Take time out from Lake Como sightseeing to make homemade pasta
- Enjoy an authentic Italian experience in the home of a food-loving local
- Learn about the dishes of northern Italy as you knead dough and chop
- End the class on a savory high note as you eat and drink with your group
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Italian wine
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
P. Cavour, 1, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Piazza Cavour, in front of Hotel Barchetta
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slow Lake Como
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Learn How to Make Homemade Pasta. Como Area?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Learn How to Make Homemade Pasta. Como Area?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Learn How to Make Homemade Pasta. Como Area?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Learn How to Make Homemade Pasta. Como Area?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Learn How to Make Homemade Pasta. Como Area
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesLake ComoUnique Experiences - LombardyCooking Classes - LombardyUnique Experiences - FernoCooking Classes - FernoUnique Experiences - MilanCooking Classes - MilanCategory