Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle by city bike or save your energy for sightseeing with an e-bike
- Explore with a local guide to discover Bellagio sites off the tourist trail
- Enjoy tastings of local cheese and wine at a family-owned establishment
- Visit Giardini di Villa Melzi to admire its immaculate gardens
Departure & Return
Our Bike & Eat Tour starts in front of the Car Ferry Terminal Ticket Office at 9.30 am. Just look for the team with the LAKE COMO FOOD TOURS sign !
The tour ends at the entrance to the magnificent gardens of Villa Melzi which you will be free to explore using the complimentary tickets provided by our guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please take note that during this bike tour we will ascend and descend the hilly townlands around Bellagio so, though the tour can be done using ebikes, make sure you are physically adapt and have comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- Itinerary: Distance: 20 km - Difficulty: easy - Duration: 3 hour including stop for tasting.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The only note I would make is that the bike tour is not for beginner bikers or young children due to the tour being in the street without a bike lane not always being available." See review