- See the best of Rome on a shore excursion from Civitavecchia
- All entrance fees and skip-the-line tickets included
- Port pickup and drop-off included by private vehicle
- Please note: the driver is not a tour guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FASHION TOUR&MIT
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Civitavecchia Shore Excursion: Rome in 1 day including Skip-the-Line Colosseum and Vatican Museums.
- "Of course, skip-the-line Colosseum and the Vatican museums are a MUST." See review
- "If you're going to just be a car service and not a tour, it'd be better if you made that much more clear and have the driver map out your path with you before you begin."
- "I definitely recommend and will certainly use Viator for their prompt and professional service." See review