Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit the castles of Bracciano and Ceri on a half-day tour
- Learn about the history of these medieval fortresses
- Avoid the long lines and crowded streets of Rome
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Usually we pick up our customers by a sign with their name written on it just outside the gangway of their cruise ship
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Civitavecchia-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Bracciano & Ceri from Civitavecchia .